26.4.10

Small Kitchen LOVE


Only in America we are almost bred to think "bigger is better". Well, I have grown to appreciate small quaint spaces. Maybe I want more of those small spaces added to the home itself, so it would be bigger in essence. But, I still love small spaces, and found a few photo's to show you can really get creative in a small kitchen. My favorite is the first photo!!! Love almost everything!!
The second photo has a full sheet tinted glass back splash that is easy to clean and really sleek. Not to mention the artwork makes the statement and the counter tops are clear of doo dads, so it seems really clean! If you like stainless more than anything, the third photo is really neat space. I think it would only work if you were an organized fanatic like myself and could keep your dry goods looking that good on a shelf in a mason jar :)

1 comments:

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment