26.4.10

Coastal Living Black & White's..yes...White's


Grabbed these from Coastal Living because I love the way a coastal home captures the warmth of Black and White's when the theme is applied in the design. Although I can personally tend to lean on elements of modern design, my heart always goes back to warmth and homeliness of Cottage, Modern Country, Bungalow feel. My dream home is a Modern Farmhouse with a metal roof, an herb garden, as well as a full veggie garden! I think I would leave the actual animals to my sister..she would be way better at upkeep of that. Maybe she could have her own home beside me and have all the chickens and a milk cow on her property LOL!
Any-who...I have to be honest and say I like the application of Black and White's because it looks so clean, I mean..really clean! I think too, the first photo, I could not deal with all of the possible chalk dust!

0 comments:

Post a Comment