3.3.10

OH Honed Marble, I LOVE Thee!!


I have been thankful for the opportunity to have worked with and specified natural stone products. During that time, not only did I learn alot... I really learned what I love the most with all the materials out there to be used. Honed Marble is what I dream of on the walls in my kitchen and bath. Although I am more modern in general, this marble crosses boundaries and will always be a classic! Not a budget minded choice, but the beauty of this stone I revel in! I do have it in my 2nd bath, on the floor and I thoroughly enjoy just looking at it. Being able to work with and specify tile and counter tops to clients,I gained such an appreciation for natural stone. One of our suppliers had a warehouse in Charlotte. A large amount of what they have is from Turkey and they are as well. Every time we made trips there we never wanted to leave. Just admiring the natural patterns and often stock of rarities was absolute amazement. I cannot say enough about this wondrous gift God gave to us and the fact we can actually use it in our home. It is a gift to design, I do believe.
On another note, is that kitchen photo I grabbed on Dwell just make you go ahhhhhhh!!!! Reminds me of loft living in a high rise flat in London!

1 comments:

Alely said...

you don't have to do anything with the award. : ) i just wanted to pass it on to the bloggers that inspire me. and you are one of them. wow, small world. you're in the charlotte area too? sweet!

Post a Comment