9.3.10

Simple Pantry?


You got it! What looks like a big fat omgosh, really can simplify your life when in the kitchen. I am an avid organizer and for me it makes life easier. In the pantry when done correctly, you end up not throwing that box of crackers out that were hiden in the back for two years..and you may just save yourself a trip to the mart because you DO have what you need!
With a few simple steps and a little start up cash, you too can have a super functional pantry!
In my experience I recommend placing all of your "dry" staples i.e: beans, rice, flour, sugar in containers. It can be glass or plastic.
Then separate your canned goods and place then together in rows according to their contents.
Take all individually wrapped snacks etc and put them in a basket of their own for an easy grab and go.
You can either place all cereal boxes side by side in their own space or treaty them as you have your dry staples. Those containers do cost a little more, so staying with a budget go for side by side.
Put all baking goods, jarred sauces, large snacks, and other groupings together.
Think of your pantry as a mini grocery store behind a door. Keeping all items in their own category will make it easier and help you with getting the job done.
Sure, making it really pretty by painting the walls a fun color and adding nice baskets for snacks, flavor packets, and spices will make it beautiful!!
I bet I know what many of you have on your spring cleaning list now that you did not before!!! If you need help...I would LOVE TO!! <3

I HAVE TO ADD A BIG THANKS TO MY MOM for branding these habits of mine into me..she gets the Gold for Organizing!!!
Next week we will talk closets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment