24.2.10

Oh Baby!!


Although I do not have children yet...because my passion is design I just can't help myself. At one point we did own a Herman Miller Rocker like the one shown in white, but sold it (sigh).
You can really have fun with designing a nursery, but have to remember budget as well, because it will be the one room you redesign the fastest! As those little precious beans grow fast out of a crib, then toddler bed..and by the time they can speak their opinion..they more than likely will be asking for a different color on the walls!

2 comments:

ClassiclyAmber said...

That yellow crib is fab! And I heart the pure elegance in the second pic. Beautiful~!!

Alely said...

stephanie, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and adding my blog button. I really appreciate that. I too Heart your blog. I love the clean look and the color combination! I am now a follower and looking forward to reading your future posts. btw..if you didn't catch my post about changing the name of my blog I am no longer 1 random girl but oh sweetlee me @ http://www.ohsweetleeme.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment