23.2.10

Where Art Thou, Laundry??

I do not know about you..but the smell of fresh clean laundry makes my heart skip a beat! Even more so when my laundry space looks like a magazine picture. Girls, SO ATTAINABLE!! I would recommend IKEA to accomplish the shelving in the first photo.
Stackables are always an option too. We purchased a steam washer and dryer last year that is stackable, but with the space I found it more fitting to use the top area as a folding spot, which you do lose with stackables. Unless you have a monstrosity laundry room. Having a countertop put in place over the newer front load models is a great inexpensive idea as well.
You can see in the last photo that even with a small space and older unit's ....you still can get creative!! Organization is one of my definite strengths! So much so, I claim "over achiever award" for that one..gladly! You girls that know me would agree...I can see you giggling now!!
Photo Source's: Martha Stewart & Domino Mag

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love it! Thanks for the ideas!

Alely said...

i am here again! love the ideas too and passing on a blog award to you.

http://www.ohsweetleeme.blogspot.com

xo,
alely

Post a Comment