26.3.10

Guest Room Turned Dressing Room!


I am making plans to finally sell alot of older pieces I never use and make the most of a room we could definitely use by turning into a dressing room. IKEA has a wonderful system called PAX that I am looking into in a dark stained finish. Also going to get the IKEA floor mirror to go in the middle of the units.
It feels good to finally get a vision for an unused room, and get the most out of our space!
At the moment I have no clue when this will be underway, but I am dreaming it up right now, and found these pic's in my planning.
Pictures to follow!!!

1 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

We live in an old house with tiny closets, all we need is one more bedroom and I would love to do this too.
Love your inspiration pictures, esp. the one with the chandelier.
Londen

Post a Comment