22.2.10

I LOVE A White Kitchen!


In my opinion there is nothing like a beautifully done white kitchen! What do I think of with photo's like these you ask? Clean, classic, and timeless! Notice the wide plank hand scraped wood flooring, shaker style door fronts, subway tile and beautiful stainless appliances!
Second kitchen has a modern country feel. A detail that makes that accomplished would definitely be the dark hinges, knobs, and french country chandeliers.
Another thing I would have to add as you can see in the last photo, is the fact you can really get personal with your dishes etc in a white kitchen.
You guys that know me well would know EXACTLY why I selected the first photo , as it is almost identical to my kitchen minus those take your breath away floors!!

3 comments:

Charles & Kim Moore said...

oooh I love a white kitchen too. Have one. Except I went ivory white because having 5 kids scared me. Yet I have found that it is a whole lot easier to keep clean than I thought. And even when things aren't so clean, white makes it look clean.

ClassiclyAmber said...

Ooo - how I love! That second kitch especially. Divine!

Alely said...

yes, I heart white kitchens too, unfortunantly, I don't have one.

Post a Comment